Full Time, Permanent
About the Role
We are currently looking for an Engagement Coordinator to join our Optimum Patient Care Australia team. Does supporting world-class research and improving lives of patients excite you? Optimum Patient Care (OPC) is looking for a highly motivated individual to join our Research and Operations team. This is a full time opportunity, on a permanent basis. This is a fantastic opportunity to play your part in improving the health outcomes of patients through large scale clinical services and supporting important research which has been proven to impact clinical management and improve patient care.
Optimum Patient Care (OPC) is a growing global company, predominantly operating in the United Kingdom and Australia while starting to expand its reach in the United States. With over 15 years of experience, our mission is to support best practice for chronic disease management and make a difference to patients, using real-life research.
OPC holds several large electronic medical record databases, including the International Severe Asthma Registry, the world’s largest database for severe asthma patients, comprising data from over 21 countries, Optimum Patient Care Research Database Australia and the Optimum Patient Care Research Database. The Optimum Patient Care Research Database is a real-world, longitudinal research database, to provide anonymised data for research purposes. It currently holds de-identified data for over 18 million patients and is a high-quality data source used regularly in clinical, epidemiological, and pharmaceutical research.
The post holder is responsible for supporting OPC to achieve even greater influence and recruit healthcare sites to maximise our influence and drive research and quality improvement as part of the OPC Network. A key feature will be working in partnership with our operations teams to improve and maintain engagement with stakeholders, facilitating stakeholder engagement planning, and supporting them in responding to clients' requests.
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1) Recruitment of practices into the OPC Network, establishing and maintaining strong working relationships
2) Contribute to the successful delivery of stakeholder engagement plans based on the overarching stakeholder experience and engagement strategy.
3) Collaborate with the OPC Australia and global Engagement team to ensure seamless project implementation.
4) Maintain an accurate audit trail of all stakeholder engagement activities by recording them on a database.
5) Assist in implementing an effective communication and engagement strategy by supporting in the identification of key stakeholders and seeking their support for the project.
6) Recruit GP sites throughout the research process, fostering professional relationships and ensuring regular communication with all participating GP sites.
Experience and Skills
Proven experience in a customer-facing or sales role.
Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Demonstrated ability to manage multiple client relationships.
Strong interpersonal, networking and presentation skills.
Exceptional organisational and time management skills
High attention to detail and ability to work proactively with limited supervision.
Effective teamwork skills and the ability to collaborate with coleagues
Ability to work under pressure, prioritise tasks, and meet agreed-upon deadlines
Comfortable in a fast-paced environment, working as part of a multidisciplinary team.
Proficiency with various IT systems and the ability to use multiple integrated systems.
Capable of cpruting information accurately within a timely manner
Enthusiastic, motivated, and willing to learn and acquire new skills autonomously
Please send your CV with a covering letter summarising your suitability for the role here. We look forward to hearing from you.